Made in Portugal
Learn from cacti and stock up with water to be able to go all-out during these Festival days!
Our tough friends are able to survive on their own in the most hostile locations, are also the perfect accessory for your home décor and even protect you from the radiation of the many electronic devices near you.
Get a pair of these fun Cactus socks featuring the legendary Saguaro cactus, native to the Sonora desert, that is also part of this spring-summer Festival Collection.
- Combed cotton
- Available for men and women
- Colors: Blue & Grey
- Socks to be wild
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size (8-12 years): US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size (4-7 years): US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size (1-3 years): US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.