Made in Portugal
In its 250 of history, generations and generations of kids and adults from all over the world have daydreamed in the circus’ magic world. Impressive muscle men sharing stage with delicate ballerinas; tightrope walkers and trapeze artists defying gravity with their amazing skills; or clowns making everyone laugh with their clumsiness… they all give life to the oldest show in the world.
In order to honor all of them, and to commemorate the 250 years of this legendary spectacle, Circlassica has taken back the classic circus, so that new generations can live it, and the old ones can remember it.
Jimmy Lion takes part of this celebration with these fun socks where star the muscle man, the ballerina and the hot-air balloon, the show’s icon.
Long live the circus!
- Combed cotton
- Available for men and women
- Color: Turquoise
- Socks to be wild
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size (8-12 years): US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size (4-7 years): US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size (1-3 years): US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.