Made in Portugal
If there’s one place where the impossible is possible, that’s circus. For centuries, audiences from all over the world have waited anxiously for the arrival of this legendary show to be able to see the most extraordinary artists and get amazed by their impressive acts, and to watch, astonished, magical characters that could only exist in the oddest imaginations.
In these original socks Dalí feature fantasy beings of the Circlassica show, reunited to honor the most enchanting part of the spectacle.
Let your imagination fly…anything is possible at the circus!
- Combed cotton
- Available for men and women
- Color: Acqua
- Socks to be wild
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size (8-12 years): US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size (4-7 years): US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size (1-3 years): US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.