Made in Portugal
If you have not been born in the wonderful Aztec country, and have not been raised with their amazing (and mostly spicy) food, you may take these crazy socks as a friendly reminder of not trusting the opinion of a Mexican on how spicy a sauce or a meal is.
These skulls represent all of those naïve beginners that thought they could bear a hot sauce without problem and ended up crying, asking for help or simply blowing fire from their mouths, because some local told them that it was barely spicy.
Don’t forget to take these cool socks to your next trip to Mexico and watch out your food!
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size: US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size: US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size: US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.