Made in Portugal
On this March 21st, World Down Syndrome Day, Jimmy Lion and Fundación Aura have gathered together to launch two crazy socks’ designs! The pattern on these original socks has been created by some of the members of the foundation, that focuses its efforts on encouraging the working and social integration of people with intellectual disability. We firmly believe that no abilities are less valid, only different, and that there’s still a lot to do in terms of inclusion and diversity; that’s why all profits of this collaboration will go to promote the foundation’s work. Get a pair of these cool socks and open people’s minds about the fact that being different can mean being even cooler!
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size (8-12 years): US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size (4-7 years): US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size (1-3 years): US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.