Made in Portugal
The Otomi embroidery, one of the most representative Mexican arts, has centuries of history and is one of the most spread craftworks inside and out of the country, but is also one whose tradition is most wanted to be conserved.
Its traditional production method, completely hand-made from the design to the embroidery, can take weeks of work, and only women with years of experience stay true to the design and methods inherited from their ancestors.
These fun socks are far from keeping up with the beauty of the traditional Otomi embroidery, but if you want to feel the art and tradition in your feet, get a pair of these original socks!
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size: US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size: US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size: US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.