Made in Portugal
The sombrero, as cliché as it may seem, is actually a national craftwork treasure, and even if now it’s not common to see them in the big cities of the country, they are still one of Mexico’s hallmarks.
Tequila is not only the name of one of the biggest cities in the country, but also the most well-known and representative Mexican beverage in the world and base of the famous margaritas. From the Aztecs up until now, generations and generations of Mexicans have enjoyed this beverage in its most pure version or in cocktails, and have exported it to the rest of the world, where everyone recognizes it as one of the greatest legacies of the country. If you love Mexico as much as we do, get a pair of these funky socks…they are padrísimos!
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size: US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size: US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size: US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.