Made in Portugal
This year, Jimmy Lion and Aura Fundación want to celebrate together a very special day, World Down Syndrome Day (March 21st). As it couldn’t be any other way, it’s a day to celebrate all that’s already been achieved, but also to raise awareness about everything’s that still pending to be done. That’s why projects like the one of Aura Fundación work to strengthen the great capabilities of people with intellectual disability, and help them to improve their quality of life and their integration in every range of their personal and professional lives. All profits obtained from these colorful socks will go to the foundation, so get yourself a pair and do your bit for diversity!
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size: US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size: US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size: US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.