Made in Portugal
Africa’s astonishing territories are not only inhabited by wild animals!
Legendary peoples are still part of the immense cultural richness of the African continent and they couldn’t be left out of a collection of original socks that honor this magical continent.
Among the many African tribes, the Maasai people is probably one of the most popular, due to their impressive physiognomy, beautiful clothes and accessories, and well-known physical abilities.
You no longer need to fly to Africa to get closer to the Maasai people; get a pair of these colorful socks and be part of the tribe!
- Combed cotton
- Available for men and women
- Colors: Dark Acqua & Grey
- Socks to be wild
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size (8-12 years): US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size (4-7 years): US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size (1-3 years): US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.