Made in Portugal
If the Jimmy Lion and Mahou tandem has proven to be a success, the Bears & Beers on these cool socks are ready to conquer the hearts of all Madrid lovers.
The bear represents de El Oso y el Madroño statue located in the legendary Puerta del Sol square in Madrid and is, undoubtedly, one of the icons of the Spanish capital. It has witnessed many historical events and it hasn’t missed any New Year’s celebration for decades; it is also the place where the locals use to meet and the tourists use to stop to take a picture. On these funny socks the bear has changed the strawberry tree for an ice cold Mahou Cinco Estrellas beer, legendary companion of the hectic Madrid lifestyle.
Show your passion for Mahou and Madrid with these crazy socks!
- Combed cotton
- Available for men and women
- Color: Grey
- Socks to be wild
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size: US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size: US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size: US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.