Made in Portugal
How Hitchcock was able to see mystery and murder basically anywhere is something that only geniuses like him could explain. Because you know, neighborhood courtyards are something so common for the majority of us living is crammed cities, that it’s actually surprising that they can inspire not only a legendary film but also a design of cool socks such as these!
When the curtains are open we know it’s almost impossible to avoid snooping what might be going on in your neighbors’ homes but be careful, because we don’t think you want to be The Man Who Knew Too Much and find out of your Rear Window that there might be some Psycho in the front building.
Get a pair of these funky socks an embrace the inner gossiper that you know you are!
- Combed cotton
- Available for men and women
- Color: Grey
- Socks to be wild
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size (8-12 years): US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size (4-7 years): US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size (1-3 years): US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.