Made in Portugal
It’s undeniable that Frida Kahlo is one of the most influential Mexican artists of all time and that she has, without a doubt, left a mark in the country’s culture, becoming a global icon and an ambassador of the Mexican culture worldwide.
It’s useless to try to say something about her that hasn’t been said yet, since there’s already been many that have admired her, studied her and shared her art and life experiences, so we’ll stick to what we are good at with these fun socks, where her iconic image mixes with the phrase that names the last piece she did before her death: “Viva la Vida”.
Get a pair of these original socks to catch Frida’s spirit and her way to make beautiful and colorful everything that surrounds you.
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size (8-12 years): US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size (4-7 years): US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size (1-3 years): US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.