Made in Portugal
They are the best example of how Mexicans understand life: they are capable of changing something traditionally gloomy and sad like death, in something colorful and festive.
Skulls are one of the many gifts that Mexicans reunite on the Día de los Muertos to honor those who are not with us anymore, to gather together once again, and to celebrate the life that the death once had and enjoyed.
Fill your feet with color with these funky socks and enjoy life!
- Larger size: US 8-12 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7.5-11.5
- Smaller size: US 4.5-7.5 / EUR 36-40 / UK 4-7
- Larger size: US 10-12.5 / EUR 41-46 / UK 7-11
- Smaller size: US 6-9 / EUR 36-40 / UK 3.5-6.5
- Larger size: US 13.5-3.5 / EUR 31-35 / UK 12.5-2.5
- Medium size: US 9.5-13 / EUR 26-30 / UK 8.5-12
- Smaller size: US 5.5-9 / EUR 21-25 / UK 4.5-8
Using the hand-linked process, the stitches on both sides of our socks' toe seam are linked with a single thread creating a really flat and comfortable finish.
You have no items in your shopping cart.